For best care and to prolong the life of your premium purchases, please follow these care instructions:
- Rinse immediately after use. Sunscreen and the body’s oils can damage to your swimwear.
- Hand wash with lukewarm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Drip dry in the shade.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Dry completely before putting it away.
- Avoid wearing in saunas or hot tubs.
- High amounts of chlorine and high temperatures can damage your swimwear.
- Avoid high temperatures, sunbeds or prolonged exposure to the sun, as metal accessories may heat up.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- Avoid wearing light coloured clothing over your wet swimwear. Some shades may transfer when wet.
If you have any further questions about the care of your Clover Lewis Swimwear product, please contact us.